This is how splendid your new home can look!
Most developers know the value of a good show home. They are an excellent sales tool to inspire potential buyers to place a deposit and provide beautiful brochure pictures to attract interested parties onto site. KAS Interior Design has delivered over 20 showhomes in the last 11 years and we pride ourselves with being damned fine at it. Knowing expense is a key concern, we think you’ll be amazed at what we can achieve with a modest budget.
“We love doing show homes and our passion shows in the results”.
How it Works:
- Get in touch using the contact form or give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- If we’re the right fit for the job, we’ll discuss which service offering is right for you and arrange a consultation with Katharine.
- If you are having a one-off consultation, Katharine will spend up to 2 hours providing you with interior design advice and inspiration to get you fired-up and confident about the direction of your home improvements. This will then be followed up by a detailed written report, if required.
- If you are having a full room or house designed, Katharine will listen to your thoughts, preferences and ideas during the first consultation and agree a second meeting date to deliver her design ideas for your consideration and feedback.
- After the second meeting, Katharine will put the full design specifications together and present them to you with samples for fabrics, wallpaper and flooring. Approved suppliers will be recommended for all the work necessary to deliver your design (if you have your own that’s absolutely fine). Project management is also available upon request.
Showhouse design from £3,500. Prices are dependent on the size and location of the property. If you have a development please do get in touch.
“The details are not the details, they make the design”.